Line Cook – Worden Hall
Worden Hall is preparing for a busy holiday season and seeking back of house professionals to join our team! We have full-time and part-time kitchen positions open which include prep cook, line cook and dishwasher.
Hawkeye Hospitality is an established and growing restaurant group based in Boston. We currently operate Worden Hall, two Five Horses Tavern locations and Elm Street Taproom. As an expanding company we are seeking both qualified and talented individuals to join our team. We strive to create a positive atmosphere that produces the highest level of service and quality at all times. We are seeking skilled professionals to join our dynamic team
- Properly prepares and stocks station.
- Accurately prepares all food items during work shift according to food orders while minimizing waste.
- Safely handles food product. This includes effectively maintaining work area in a sanitized manner in compliance with state and local health and safety regulations
- Effectively communicates Sous Chef or Executive Chef in a professional manner regarding guest orders.
- Keeps track of and communicates prep needs for the following shift.
- Follows portion and quality control guidelines.
- Ensures all unused food products are stored or restocked. This includes rotation and labeling of food with dates.
- Ensures kitchen appliances and equipment have been well cleaned and as required turned off at the end of each work day.
- Promptly notifies Sous Chef or Executive Chef of any shortages or waste/spoilage.
- Reports any health or safety concerns/violations immediately to the Sous Chef or Executive Chef.
- Reports any equipment deficiencies to the Sous Chef or Executive Chef.
- Perform all duties as assigned, including completing opening and closing checklists