Hawkeye Hospitality is an established and growing restaurant group based in Boston. We currently operate Worden Hall, two Five Horses Tavern locations and Elm Street Taproom. As an expanding company, we are seeking both qualified and talented individuals to join our team. We strive to create a positive atmosphere that produces a superior level of service and quality at all times.
We operate our restaurants with the highest standards and realize it takes a unique individual to meet the criteria that best represents our principles and philosophies. The most important asset of our organization is our employees. We strive to provide an environment of high morale based on teamwork and interactive management style.
Job Description: The Floor Supervisor is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant. Most importantly, ensure that guests expectations are not only met but exceeded. This is a full time position with a very competitive salary and full benefits. Please forward your resume, in confidence, with references.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues
- Exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching and driving excellence at every level
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
- Must be ServSafe certified.